PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EU REGULATION 679/2016
(Informative updated to 25 May 2018)
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 we inform you that personal data acquired will be processed by S.I.P.A. international Srl, for the sending of informative material or communications related to the activity of S.i.p.a.
The “Data Controller”
S.i.p.a international, with registered office in Via Ferrari 72 – 86100 Campobasso (CB), pursuant to art. 24 of EU Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (hereafter: “EU Regulation”), is the Data Controller of personal data processing and implementation of art. 13 of the EU Regulation (“Information to be provided if personal data are collected from the data subject”) informs you that the personal data acquired will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law.
In relation to the aforementioned processing, the Data Controller provides, inter alia, the following information:
– for “personal data” (ex 4 number 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679), we mean any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“concerned”); an identifiable natural person can be identified, either directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social;
– by “treatment” (ex 4 number 2 of EU Regulation 679/2016), we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, the comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. This treatment must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Personal data collected
The personal data collected are essentially related to:
– Identification data (name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.). The same are provided by the interested party (in its broader meaning) directly.
Purpose of the treatment
The purposes of processing personal data are as follows:
– invoicing to the customer of the products purchased
– marketing activities carried out by the Sevenhype Treatment Manager
For tax data collected for billing purposes, the retention period is that indicated by law, for data released for marketing purposes with the consent of the person concerned, these will be retained unless terminated.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party, in relation to the personal data subject of this information, has the right to exercise the rights provided for by the EU Regulation below:
– right of access of the interested party [art. 15 of the EU Regulation] (the possibility of being informed about the processing performed on their Personal Data and possibly receiving a copy);
– right of rectification of personal data [art. 16 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has the right to the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him);
– right to cancel their Personal Data without unjustified delay (“right to be forgotten”) [art. 17 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, as it will have, the right to cancel their data if they are not collected for contractual purposes linked to invoicing);
– right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the EU Regulation, including in the case of unlawful processing or disputing the accuracy of the Personal Data by the interested party [art. 18 of the EU Regulation];
– right to data portability [art. 20 of the EU Regulation], the data subject may request in a structured format his / her Personal Data in order to transmit them to another holder, in the cases provided for in the same article;
– right to object to the processing of personal data [art. 21 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, as it will have, the right to oppose the processing of personal data);
– the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making processes, [art. 22 of the EU Regulation] (the interested party has, as it will have, the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing).
Further information about the rights of the interested party can be obtained on the website www.garanteprivacy.it or by asking the holder for the extract of the aforementioned articles. The aforesaid rights may be exercised according to the provisions of the Regulations by sending an email to email@example.comSipa international, in accordance with the art. 19 of the EU Regulation, proceeds to inform recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated, any corrections, deletions or limitations of the treatment requested, where this is possible. With reference to the marketing purposes indicated above, the interested party has the right to proceed, at any time, to the revocation of the consent of the processing of personal data and personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with art. 7 of the EU Regulation, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent made prior to revocation.
Right to propose a complaint
The interested party, if he believes that his rights have been compromised, has the right to lodge a complaint with Authority for the protection of personal data, according to the procedures indicated by the Authority at the following Internet address: www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
Amendments and updates
The present information is valid from the date indicated in its header.Sipa international could also make changes and / or additions to said information also as a consequence of any subsequent amendments and / or regulatory additions.